The Mentorship Program
Who is this for?
Aspiring fitness trainers & existing trainers: If you wish to up-skill yourself personally as well as professionally, with the knowledge, skills & mindset that will set you apart as a great coach, then this program is for you!
8 & 9th Feb, 2020
Kinetic Living, Khar (W)
1st & 2nd Mar, 2020
What will happen over the course of the mentorship program?
The mentorship program will be a mix of theoretical & practical modules taught by Coach Urmi, and will cover the following:
Day 1 would be ideal for fitness enthusiasts, fitness newbies, coaches with lesser experience, trainers who have done theory-heavy courses but have less practical knowledge.
Day 2 would be ideal for coaches looking to up their game in terms of building primarily their coaching skills, their business & brand, and who want to focus on personal growth or even break their plateau.
1. Building the base by learning about the 7 functional movements
2. Learning effective warm-up, cool down & injury prevention techniques
3. How to program your own workout effectively
- finding your balance
-shortlist: how to choose your goal
- asking the right questions
4. Learning habits/hacks/imp to-dos to manage own training and energy levels while leading a busy lifestyle
-focus: finding your style in this race
-quality over quantity techniques
-learning about self-care & energy management as a coach
5. Learning how to teach effectively:
- how to check form, technique & correct
-Coach Urmi’s checklist
-understand regression and progression
-going beyond the gym
6. The real coach - Building relationships, Building lives
7. Practice & build your skills at a mock coaching session with feedback from Coach Urmi
8. A question & answer session about business development with Coach Urmi
9. How to use social media and other avenues for your own business